Ottawa First Aid proudly offers CPR “HCP” courses. This is the most advanced workplace approved CPR course that is designed for candidates that work or volunteer in the health care industry. This course encompasses all of the material from CPR level “A” and “C” courses and includes rescues with more advanced equipment, trained personal and victims with more complications. Automated external defibrillator (AED) training and certification is included in this course. Candidates that successfully complete this course will receive a workplace approved CPR “HCP” and AED certificate that is valid for 3 years. Certificate meets many workplace and academic standards for Ottawa, Ontario and Canada. Re-certification courses are available for CPR “HCP” and AED certificates.
Candidates enrolled in this course will learn about the following CPR and AED topics:
- Rescues for unconscious and breathing victims of all ages.
- Rescues for unconscious and not breathing victims of all ages.
- Rescues for conscious and unconscious victims with obstructed airways (choking).
- Rescues requiring the use of a automated external defibrillator.
- Unconscious and vomiting.
- Unconscious and regurgitating.
- Rescues with two trained CPR rescuers.
- Rescues with more advanced equipment such as bag-valve masks.
- CPR for victims with head, neck and spinal injuries.
- Rescues for victims suffering through a circulatory emergency such as heart attacks, angina and strokes.
- Recognition of when and how to use a automated external defibrillator (AED).
The length of this workplace approved CPR level “HCP” course is approximately 6 hours.
At Ottawa First Aid we strive to offer the lowest prices in your region. The cost of this course is — dollars. Course fee includes taxes, workplace approved certification fee and CPR manual.
workplace approved Certification:
Upon completion of the course candidates will receive workplace approved CPR level “HCP” AED certificate. This certification is valid for 3 years and is a nationally accredited award that is valid throughout Ottawa, Ontario and Canada.
To register for a workplace approved CPR level “HCP” and AED course select the course date, time and location from the selection below. Complete the registration form and submit payment to guarantee you a spot in the course. Accepted methods of payment include credit card or debit card. If you would like to complete payment through another method please feel free to ask via email at email@example.com or call.
At Ottawa First Aid we have a “no pressure” policy. If you do not complete the course the first time you can re-take the course at no extra cost. We understand that candidates learn through a variety of different methods and at different speeds. Our instructors are patient and understanding.
We have comfortable and convenient locations for CPR level “HCP” and AED courses throughout Ottawa.
We offer private CPR level “HCP” training to you or your business in Ottawa. To book a private course please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
Refunds or Cancellations:
Ottawa First Aid does not accept refunds or cancellations of its CPR courses within 72 hours of the course. Prior to 72 hours candidates can receive a full refund.